Berlin Photo Diary


6/23/2017























Hi! I'm just back from a few perfect days in Berlin. so thought I'd just share a few snaps here from the city that holds my heart. This was my first ever solo holiday and I had the most amazing time experiencing this weird and wonderful city. I also loved meeting so many people, mostly brand new but also some old faces from back home too! I'm so thankful that I got to travel to this incredible city so last minute and for the hospitality that was shown to me. My heart is so full right now, even though truthfully I'm a little heartbroken to be home. I have really. really been itching to travel anywhere I can lately and this trip was exactly what I needed. It's funny how just a few days away can feel truly life-giving sometimes. This feeling begs the question: where next?

Post a Comment

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .