The Way You'd Love Her


7/04/2015



The sun is back and so am I! Honestly, it feels like I begin almost every blog post with a similar sentiment, but I really can't believe how long I have left it since my last update. The only real explanation is that I guess I've had a bout of bad luck recently, which included breaking my laptop! It's not all bad though, I got it fixed of course and now I'm back to blogging! I also started a new job which I really like but it takes up so much of my time, I'm going to have to really discipline myself and make sure I create time for A Stitch To Wear because I've really missed sharing with you all so much. 

It is so sunny here right now, I can't get over how beautiful the weather is every day. It honestly feels like a gift because it rains in Ireland almost all the time. I've been making the most of the sunshine by dressing up in all of my Summer outfits that I had to hide away because it was always too cold to wear them. It feels so good to get my legs out after living in tights for so many months!

On another note, I'm really excited about sharing new content here and if you have anything in particular that you would like to see, please let me know! I love to hear from you guys and reading the comments section is my favourite thing. I can't wait to develop new ideas and become more creative with my photographs and outfits. I'm always looking for new bloggers to inspire me, so if you have your own blog, send me a link below and I'll be sure to have a read.

Have a wonderful day!

xo, Karen


Outfit: Shirt - Topshop, Skirt - ASOS, Shoes - New Look
Photographs by Rachael Gordon Photography

1 comment

  1. These photos look so nostalgic. You'd think they were took in the 70'd they're so beautiful!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .