A Walk In The Park


7/12/2015


Hello there! I had to share these lovely photographs my friend Rachael took a couple of me weeks ago. It was such a beautiful sunny evening, so perfect for snapping Summer outfits!


I love the freedom that comes with throwing a simple pinafore over (pretty much) any outfit, and I'm obsessed with this denim one from Topshop. I want it in every colour! I know I said this in my previous post, but I'm going to say it again anyway... It feels so good to be blogging again! I can't wait to share more with you all.

xo, Karen

Outfit: Pinafore - Topshop, Top - H&M, Shoes - Converse, Sunglasses - ASOS, Tote - Maven. 
Photography - Rachael Gordon Photography

2 comments

  1. I LOVE this outfit, I love pinafore's at the moment and looks great on you! Gorgeous xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeans and stripes are my favourite outfit ! <3

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .