J'adore


4/07/2015


Hello there! My last blog post was about taking a break from blogging for a little while, mainly because I've had to focus a lot of my time on studying and working, but also because I've been lacking inspiration if I'm being honest. However, I'm delighted to say that the break is OVER! I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm definitely feeling more inspired these days! Perhaps it is the beautiful weather that has me feeling more upbeat, or maybe it's the many other blogs I've been reading lately that have motivated me to get back on it. Whatever it is, I'm super happy about it! 

I had so much fun shooting this outfit in the sunshine with my boyfriend the other day. I've had this Topshop jumper for a very long time, but I still love to wear it as it goes with everything I own! No matter what the season, I always love monochrome and graphic prints. I immediately fell in love with this skirt from New Look. It's so easy to dress up or down and will probably still be on trend for seasons to come. 

I hope you liked this outfit post, I'm so happy to be back to blogging regularly after taking such a lengthy break. If there is anything in particular you would like to see more of on here, feel free to let me know in the comments section below. I always love to read your comments and get as much feedback as possible!

Have a wonderful week!

xoxo, Karen


Wearing: Top, Shoes & Bag - Topshop, Skirt - New Look. 
Photography by John

9 comments

  1. Good to see you back! I know the feeling lately, definitely lacking in inspiration but hoping this will change when the Summer starts! Love the outfit, that skirt is gorgeous! Great comeback post xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just had a bit of a break from blogging myself but i feel so much more motivated now! lovely outfit and photos, can't wait to see more posts :)

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes taking a break is for the best! Thanks Cat, can't wait to have a look at your new posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a wonderful sense of style. I'm flooded with fashion envy every time I read your posts because you radiate effortless cool! I'll definitely be pinning some of your outfits for inspiration.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love your style, and your hair is amazing!!
    I've followed you on Blogger and Bloglovin, it would be great if you could follow me back?

    www.rachelvickie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .