In The Evening Sun


4/12/2015


After weeks of searching for the perfect A-line suede mini, with retro 70s poppers all down the front, I finally gave up and opted for this skater style one instead. It wasn't what I was looking for originally, however the colour is spot on and the fit is perfect. I love the simplicity of the suede skirt, as it can lend itself to so many other pieces that I already own. I'm pretty obsessed with the 70s trend at the moment and really enjoy mixing pieces like this with my own style. 

It works out nicely that Mad Men has now returned for it's final season, which just so happens to be set in the 70s too. I've been feeling a little bit under the weather, so this evening I'm going to relax in my pjs with a nice up of tea and catch up on last week's episode! That's what Sunday's are for though aren't they?

Anyway, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!

xoxo, Karen


Wearing: Top & Skirt - New Look, Shoes - Topshop, Bag - Vintage

6 comments

  1. I really like the 70s trend but it's not something I'm confident I can pull off. This is a really subtle take on the 70's trend, I'm inspired to go on a little shopping spree for A-line skirts now! I've been wearing skater skirts for far too long, I need a change, I'm stuck in a style rut at the moment! x

    Temporary:Secretary | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the skirt, so 70s! I got an a-line suede popper skirt in Mango if you're still on the hunt, it's black so I thought it was worth the investment since I think it'll be less seasonal and more classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit, love the whole colour scheme! :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been reading back on your posts Karen. I'm so glad you're well again & back blogging. I love your posts! :) Your hair is gorgeous here x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .