Oh So Quiet


3/21/2015



Hi there! I just wanted to take a moment to say sorry I've been so quiet lately. I'm sort of trying to blog as and when I feel like it rather than because I feel under some kind of pressure to do so. I guess I've also just been really busy with lots of non-blog related things as of late, and haven't been thinking about my blog as much. I still really do love blogging, however I think I have fallen a little bit out of love with mine lately and I would really like to give it some sort of makeover! It definitely needs a little pick me up design wise, and I'm considering blogging under my own name or under a different title that includes my name, or something... I have yet to decide! I guess I'm feeling a little bit stuck at the moment, however, I'm still excited sharing new content (especially outfits!) with you all soon! I reckon this probably happens to most bloggers from time to time, and I just need to find a little inspiration to get me going again.


I'm definitely not giving up my blog, but simple reconsidering how I go about it from now on. I really genuinely appreciate each and every person who takes the time to read my posts, and I hope you continue you to follow me even though I've been so quite lately! Thank you all for sticking with me ♡



In the meantime, you call follow me on Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr! 



Have a wonderful weekend! 
xoxo, Karen

2 comments

  1. Your blog is amazing! I really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I'm going to go ahead with a redesign and I'll be back with new content soon. Thanks for the support. x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .