Wishing: Denim


2/03/2015



Denim Wishing

Denim Wishing by astitchtowear featuring black shorts

I'm obsessed with denim at the moment. I mean, I've always loved skinny jeans and denim dresses, but these days I feel like I want almost every piece in my wardrobe to be made of it. Perhaps it's the 70's fashion revival that's inspiring me, however I'm pretty sure it's Alexa Chung's recent collaboration with AG jeans that has me this way. Or perhaps it's Kanye West. All I know is that I really, really want that skirt but I can't afford it on my student budget and it's totally breaking my heart.

I compiled a little wish list of just a few of the pieces I have been loving this season. What are some of your favourites? You can find all the links to mine here:

1. The Julie Pintucked Denim Mini Dress
2. Topshop MOTO Black Ripped Mom Shorts
3. Topshop MOTO Loose Fit Shirt
4. The Kety Denim Mini Skirt
5. Topshop MOTO Vintage Mom Shorts
6. Topshop MOTO Washed Ripped Black Joni Jeans

I hope you're all having a great week so far!

xoxo, Karen


2 comments

  1. I have been wanting those topshop jeans forever! They are perfection. I feel you on that student budget.. it's dreadful. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one pair of skinny jeans and they're black (and not that comfortable!!) so I am currently lusting after denim, I need more of it in my wardrobe! You have picked out some lovely pieces here, especially the skirt, dress and the shorts! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .