Merry Christmas!


12/25/2014


Happy Christmas everyone! I really can't believe how quickly Christmas has come back around, and I honestly feel so excited to celebrate it this year. I'm back home now (in the middle of nowhere) and can't wait to catch up with my family and friends who I don't see nearly enough!

I have a whole week at home and I plan to spend it with my friends, family and LOTS of food! I have plans with some of the most wonderful people in the world, some I've known nearly all my life and some who I've only become friends with in recent years. Either way, I am so excited and feel incredibly lucky to have each and every one of them in my life.

This year has been incredible but at times seriously stressful, so for this week I'm going to put my feet up and eat ALL the cheese.

I love reading all your comments so leave me a message below! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Merry Christmas! 

xoxo, Karen

Wearing: A Very Christmassy Dress c/o Liberty Blue





7 comments

  1. Eat ALL the cheese girl ;) Happy Christmas!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Merry Christmas! All the best for 2015! Lovely blog and I love the red dress it’s so festive! :-) Xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so perfect and flawless! Merry belated Xmas and happy soon to be new year!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful dress <3 love it! I'm a new follower and cant wait to read more of your posts x

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .