Classics


12/07/2014


So, I finally jumped on the pastel trend this season with this amazing boyfriend coat from River Island! I usually invest in darker colours for the Winter months, but I'm glad I went for something a little more adventurous this time. It definitely brightens up the grey and gloomy weather we're getting at the moment, and it still keeps me nice n' toasty! I was worried it might not go with much of my wardrobe, however that hasn't been too much of a problem considering I wear a lot of black. It looks really great teamed with a simple monochrome outfit, just like this cool two piece from Liberty Blue. 

I love trying out new looks but I usually stick to a few key styles. For example, I don't think you can really go wrong with a good boyfriend coat or classic black and white. I don't really wear crop tops, so I had sort been avoiding the co-ord trend this year. However, I actually really do love this one! It covers everything but you can still clearly see that it's a two piece. I think it's the perfect way to work the co-ord trend into the colder months, or if you're just a little bit shy like me!

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

xoxo, Karen


Wearing: Coat - River Island, Fedora - Primark, Top & Skirt - Liberty Blue, Boots - Asos




3 comments

  1. Just found your blog, from a comment you posted on Zoella's blog.
    I love your fashion taste, it's adorable. Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .