Back To December


12/04/2014


Holy moly I can't believe it's December already! My poor blog has been so neglected, my last post was a round up of my October favorites, yikes! To be honest, it's now Winter in Ireland and we only get about four hours of sunlight a day, so taking outfit photographs has proved rather difficult. I guess I just need to start making the most of the daylight while it's here! It might be getting darker and colder, but I really do love this time of year. I've always preferred dressing for the colder months and this season I just can't get enough of roll neck sweaters! I teamed my black Topshop sweater with this incredible midi skirt from Liberty Blue, which is perfect for keeping my legs warm! 

I'm so happy the roll neck has made a comeback, what do you think of this trend? I think I want one in every colour...

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week so far!

xoxo, Karen

Outfit: Hat - Primark, Top - Topshop, Skirt - Liberty Blue, Boots - Asos, Bag - Vintage

6 comments

  1. That is a beautiful skirt, Karen! You look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look. It has become a real bother to take pictures! it's so dark so early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the detail on that skirt is just something else! I love it.

    Bethanie x | bethaniejane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, that skirt is amazing. :)

    Vanessa x
    TooClothesForComfort

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .