The View From The Afternoon


10/12/2014


Hello and happy Sunday! I have been obsessing over this (faux) fur sole recently, it is such a fun piece that can be styled easily with so many things. I love wearing it with this old vintage tweed jacket that I've had for years. Speaking of things I've had for years, this saddle bag has been by my side for longer than I can remember and I just got it back from the repair shop after the strap came off. I'm so happy to be reunited with it!

As you can probably guess from my past outfit posts, I am a firm believer in florals all year round, and I'm not going to a let a little bit of cold weather get in the way of that! I really love dressing for Autumn, and at this time of year I tend to gravitate towards a darker colour palette. I absolutely love this floral print tea dress from Topshop and the plum, navy, forest green and orange colours are so perfect for Autumn. I actually bought this dress to wear to a wedding, but it's so comfortable and easy to dress down, I know I'll be living in it right through Winter too...

Anyway, I hope you've all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

xoxo, Karen


Wearing: Faux Fur Sole - Warehouse, Jacket - Vintage, Dress - Topshop, Saddle Bag - Vintage, Boots - New Look. Photography by John.

9 comments

  1. Karen, your blog is absolutely stunning! SO GORGEOUS!! I came across on the #fbloggers tag on Twitter and I had to follow your blog straight away. Off to read some more of your posts now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah! Your blog has been a favourite of mine for a long long time. Thank you for stopping by and making my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fur stole and bag are so pretty! Such stunning photography, you look fab! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quality of these pictures, it really has the autumn atmosphere! And the outfit is very nice.

    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lighting in these photos is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures.......(inserts giant thumbs up emoji) Gorgeous!! :D X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is gorgeous. Wonderful photography love !

    http://www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree these photos are so pretty, such beautiful light! Linking my boyfriend to this post as blog photo inspiration. I love that you've found some autumnal florals - I have one dress with similar browns, oranges and greens that I need to make the most of!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous outfit - you have the most elegant, classic style.

    x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .