Sweater Weather


10/17/2014



Happy Friday! My oh my, what a week this has been. You might have noticed that I'm trying to blog more than usual this month, because I really love it but feel like I don't pour as much time into it as I would like to.  College has been pretty hectic and I just started a new job, but I do really enjoy being busy and productive, especially after quite a lazy Summer! These photographs were actually taken a couple of weeks ago, on a very sunny Sunday. It was quite hot that day but I was far too excited about Autumn and I just really wanted to wear my roll neck jumper...

Anyway, just a short little post from me today. I hope you guys are enjoying more regular content on the blog, and if there is anything in particular you would like more of, please let me know!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo, Karen

Wearing: Jumper & Bag - Topshop, Skirt & Socks/Tights - Forever 21, Shoes - New Look

6 comments

  1. You look beautiful! I adore your sweater and I love the sweater weather as well!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute! I love autumnal clothing/sweater weather/general autumn time x

    http://fancydressinvite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty autumn outfit! nice touch with the long socks?

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, I love those tights!

    Love Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit! love a bit of polka dot <3 x

    cat, je suis cat

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .