Blossoms In The Street


10/14/2014


What's that? Another floral dress? Yup, it sure is! I picked up this shift dress from New Look a few weeks ago and I've been living in it ever since. I love that it feels so casual and comfortable on, while still packing a punch with the bold floral print. New Look is one of my favourite places to shop for clothes, especially at this time of year. I find that the quality is pretty decent for a few seasons and they do really good staples that I can mix with so many other things in my wardrobe. I actually bought this coat there recently too! It's so warm and cosy, just perfect for wrapping up on chilly days.

Anyway, just a short little post from me today. I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

xo, Karen


Wearing: Hat - ASOS, Bag - Accessorize, Dress, Coat, Shoes - New Look. Photography by John

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit, you look so nice! You take really lovely photos too...
    Lucy x
    http://from-fashion-to-fiction.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Autumnal post chick! I love your photographs (as usual!) and what a pretty dress! New look can be so on point!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .