That's Not A Skirt Girl, That's A Sawn Off Shotgun


9/21/2014


Hello there! These days it feels like I'm always starting my blog posts off in the same way and today is no exception. I've been a bad blogger again! The past few weeks have been so hectic and filled with lots of big changes. All good thankfully, however I've barely had a moment to get a blog post up. Now I'm feeling a bit more settled and will be able to write as much as I want, which is great! 

In love with this outfit I picked up in New Look recently, it has a cool 60s mod vibe which I can't get enough of! 

Anyway, just a little post from me today. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, Karen



Outfit: Top, Skirt & Bag - New Look, Boots - River Island

8 comments

  1. Lovely post! I love 60's style. Great outfit, so simple and chic! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool look!! Great vibes!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments Helen, Annie & Jannatul! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt, the whole outfit suits you so much! New Look have some gorgeous 60s style skirts in at the moment.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, the skirt is beaut!
    Jess x
    http://sprinkleofneon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .