This Old Thing


8/26/2014


It's official: I've made the transition from Summer to Autumn dressing. The jumpers are out and the hats are on! I'm still trying to sneak a little bit of Summer into my outfit with this pink floral midi skirt from New Look, but I may as well throw my hands up and admit defeat now. 

I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend, I was surprisingly productive and spent most of mine redecorating. Hopefully you liked the last home-styling post I did, because I would love to do more of that kind of thing in the near future! 

Have a great day!

xoxo, Karen



Outfit: Hat - Vintage, Jumper - Penney's, Skirt - New Look

3 comments

  1. so sad to see summer go but i love autumn clothing! you look lovely :)

    cat // je suis cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting so excited for Autumn fashion! I broke out my hat again today and I am officially on the look out for a new coat and boots. Your outfit is lovely, really like the jumper.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pattern on the skirt :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .