Ready For Autumn


8/24/2014


Hello there! It was so sunny today but I just can't but feel ready for the transition into Autumn! It's definitely my favourite season of them all, especially when it comes to fashion. I picked up this Check Dress from New Look a couple of months ago, with plans to hide it away until the colder months, but I just couldn't resist! Don't be fooled by this sunny-post though, I live in Ireland and it's usually freezing or raining, so I guess I'm lucky in a way as I get to dress for my favourite season all year round! I'm feeling a sort of back-to-school vibe at the moment, and I can't wait to pick up a few key pieces before heading back to university in September...  

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far!

xoxo, Karen


Outfit:  Dress & Hair band  - New Look, Boots - River Island

2 comments

  1. Your blog is perfect, just stumbled across it! Love those Chelsea boots and so excited for autumn too, my favourite time of year!
    http://holliefrances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .