My Happy Place


8/16/2014


I really love doing these lifestyle posts, and I thought, well why not give you all a little sneak peek of my bedroom now that I've decorated it a bit more. We still have a long way to go with our house, but it's getting there! I love taking photographs of my home and I can't wait do more home style posts in the future.

So, the bedroom looks a little bare at the moment, but I have been carefully collecting frames so I can fill the walls with my favourite prints and photographs. I always have lots tabs open on my laptop, with so many baskets filled with stuff I want to buy for the house, but getting what you want can really break the bank! So the whole process is taking a while, but I'm enjoying taking the time to decorate our home just the way we want it. 

We have a whole other room filled with our work stuff and all sorts of other clutter, which will soon be turned into an actual office. It's great because now I can keep my work desk separate from the bedroom and this can be somewhere I can completely relax. Apart from when I'm feeling lazy and decide to work from bed, of course.





 I hope you liked this little sneak peek and remember you can follow me on Instagram to see more!

xo, Karen



4 comments

  1. I love the cute little touches you have, especially the jewellery dish :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fairy lights and cushions! I’ve been shopping for things to go in my newly decorated bedroom and feel inspired to make a post a bit like this one! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .