London Trip


8/22/2014


Hello there! A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I went over to Kent for my sister's wedding, which was absolutely amazing! We stopped off in London first and it was super fun. We spent hours and hours roaming around the vintage shops, sipping coffee, and chilling with cats. Unfortunately, we were only there for a day, but I loved it so much, I can't wait to go back again and spend more time there. Next time I'l be heading over with an empty suitcase for sure!

I hope you've all have a lovely week so far!

xoxo, Karen

7 comments

  1. Wow I love your photos! What lens do you use?

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon 50mm 1.4

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-EF-50mm-1-4-Lens/dp/B00009XVCZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just nominated you for the liebster award, check out my blog post!
    tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Josey! I did a post about it a few months back here:

    http://astitchtowearblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award_25.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love London! They have some interesting markets and shops. Awesome photos! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .