A Lush Haul


8/14/2014


The past few weeks have been a bit stressful as I've had to sit a few university exams (summer exams are the worst!) and my appearance right now is more than slightly disheveled. However, lucky for me it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I was treated to some lovely bits from Lush. I always think of Lush as quite the treat, and I only ever really shop there when I feel like I deserve something extra special. 



 Someone must have been listening to me complain about my stressed out skin because I was kindly treated to a few bits that have seriously helped calm it down. I was over the moon to receive my number one Lush product - Oatflix Fresh Face Mask - £6.25. I've been using this for a couple of years now and I simply adore it. I apply it all over my face, let it do it's thing for 5-10 minutes, and rinse. Simple! It has a delicious banana scent and really helps to moisturise dried out skin. As you can tell from the photographs, I couldn't wait and had to try all of these right away!



Along with my favourite face mask, I was also treated to the Ultrabland Facial Cleanser - £6.95. I had never tried this before but I can't express how much it has helped my skin since I started using. I have had quite a bad breakout due to stress and using this daily has helped clear it up and my skin appears to be a lot brighter too! I apply it all over my face and remove it with a warm damp cloth. It removes all traces of make up and it smells great too. 

Next up is the Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - £6.75, the people of Lush describe it as "a party in a pot" and I'm not going to disagree. Even though it constantly slips out of my hands in the shower, I still love it because the cherry, bergamot and blackcurrant scent is so amazing! Lastly, I also got the Each Peach (And Two's A Pair) - £5.75, which has such a great name! I have yet to try this but it smells lovely so I'm hoping my skin will enjoy it too.


Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite Lush product? Let me know in the comment section below!

xo, Karen


1 comment

  1. I really need to try a Lush face mask, the Oatflix one sounds fab!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .