Review: Stila Custom Blush


7/03/2014



I have always been a blusher girl, and since the beginning of last year, I have been opting for cream blushers over the powder variety. After using powder blushes for years, I suddenly discovered cream blush and felt that it worked so much better on my skin and it is a little easier to apply. During Summer, I like to wear less make up and cream blush feels so light and natural.

However, after making the change from powder to cream, the Stila Custom Blush blusher caught my eye. I have read so many good things about this blusher by other bloggers and I just had to try it out! At first glance, the neon shade seems a little scary, but once applied to the skin it adapts to a much more flattering shade. It still looks quite pink on the skin, but I quite enjoy the contrasting shade against my pale complexion. I think I'll definitely wear this blusher a lot more in Winter, when I prefer to wear something more daring on my cheeks.

My advice? Don't be afraid to go for a daring shade of blusher like this one. A bright pink shade can look good on anyone, especially this one as it adapts to your skin tone – just don't be too heavy handed. I apply this with my favourite Real Techniques Except Face Brush.

Have you tried the Stila Blush range? What is your favourite blusher? I would to know so please let me know in the comment section below!


I hope you are all having a great week so far!

xo, Karen



6 comments

  1. This is such a pretty blush - bright but not scary! The packaging is also really chic. I've never tried a cream blush, always sticking with powders, but I like the sound of it feeling light and fresh (especially for summer).

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too Charlene! You should try a cream blush next time, they are great :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post,love!
    xoxo Antonella

    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stila's cream blushes are the bomb.

    emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .