Heart On My Sleeve


7/17/2014



Oh my, I can't believe it's Thursday already. Where is time going? Why is it moving so fast? I feel like I have so many things I want/need to do this Summer, but it's just flying by so quickly!




For example (and you may be surprised by this one) I was kind of, sort of, following the World Cup (I blame my friends) and it honestly seemed like it was only on for a couple of weeks, and now it's over! These photographs were actually taken while John and I were on our way round to our friend's house to watch the final. Yes, this is all true.




We spotted this really pretty apartment building just around the corner. Even though I walk down this street all the time, I had somehow never noticed it before, and I just had to get a snap outside that lovely doorway! I wore this navy jumper I bought from ASOS recently, teamed with a heart print blouse and black shorts, both from New Look, and my Deena & Ozzy Loafers (I actually live in these) from Urban Outfitters. I also treated myself to a new bracelet from Topshop last week, how cute is the little dog? 




I love layering up shirts with jumpers like this, and I know I shouldn't say it, but I'm already excited about dressing for Autumn! I think it might be my favourite season of them all.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week so far! I'm starting an internship next week, followed by starting my new job, so it's all a bit hectic with me at the moment. Wish me luck!


xo, Karen


Wearing: Jumper - Asos, Shirt & Shorts - New Look, Bracelet & Bag - Topshop, Shoes - Deena & Ozzy/Urban Outfitters 

4 comments

  1. This is such a pretty outfit. The weather is so crazy at the moment I almost feel like it should just be autumn now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos ares always so lovely! Great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely house - I wonder who lives there? I managed to avoid most of the world cup (thank god), but did go to the pub to watch the final - woo Germany! You look lovely lady, and I am definitely very jealous of that jumper. Hope the internship/job went and is going well! xx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .