White Walls


6/06/2014



I do love a striped tee, and when I spotted this one in Topshop, I instantly fell in love with it. The organza daisy detail is such a lovely touch and it makes a nice change from the abundance of other striped t-shirts currently residing in my wardrobe! I think I might get it in plain white too because I wear this one all the time. In fact I'm wearing it right now as I type this, and if that's not love, then I don't know what is!


This is my attempt to try and wear white more often, but as you can see, I'm not ready to break up with my black tights and shoes just yet....


I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!


xo, Karen


Wearing: Top, Skirt & Bag - all Topshop, Watch - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Ebay. Photography by John.

2 comments

  1. I love the daisy detailing on the shirt too! It really adds a unique touch. I also love the shoes and the bag :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit very much! It's so cute <3

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .