The New Classic


6/09/2014


Hello there! I'm usually all about colour and prints on my blog, however right now I'm really feeling this classic black and white look...




It seems as if I only ever wear pretty little dresses, and don't get me wrong here, I love them, but I actually do wear androgynous black and white outfits quite often. I have always been a huge fan of monochrome, and I find that there is something very classic and demure about a simple black and white look.


These photographs were taken by my boyfriend John on lovely sunny day last weekend when we went out for dinner. We went to Coppi, which is a beautiful Italian restaurant in Saint Annes Square and oh my goodness it was incredible. The sun was out in full force and it genuinely felt like we were on our holidays!


I absolutely love these trousers from Topshop, they are really comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down. I teamed them with a black t-shirt and my favourite bag, also from Topshop, and some Deena & Ozzy loafers from Urban Outfitters. The perfect easy going outfit for strolling around town in.


Anyway, I hope you had all had a fantastic start to your week!


xo, Karen




Outfit: Top, Trousers (similar here and here) bag (similar here)  and sunglasses (similar here) - Topshop, Loafers  – Urban Outfitters. Photography by John

4 comments

  1. I'm a massive fan of monochrome and these are gorgeous! They are great for work too! Great post & you're looking lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous outfit - I love monochrome outfits, I never get bored of them.

    x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .