Summer In The City


6/22/2014



I cannot begin to tell you how much I love summer in the city. 




It really seems like everybody is in a better mood, even on a cloudy day, because you know it won't be long until the sun is shining again. I have been making the most of it by spending as much time as possible outside, even having lunch outside has been such a treat! 





These photographs were taken while running errands around town and trying to break in my faux-birks. (Yes, I have given in to the ugly-shoe trend!) They are so unbelievably comfortable, I couldn't possibly resist.




Anyway, I hope the sun has been shining where you are. Here's to positive, sunny vibes!


xo, Karen


Wearing: Top & Sandals – New Look, Skirt & Sunglasses - Topshop. Photography by Rachael.

4 comments

  1. I love the flower pattern on your skirt. I agree, the sun makes everyone a little happier and more bearable too which I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunglasses! I dont mind the "ugly shoe trend" especially if it means comfy shoes :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! :) love the look.

    April of: http://beybiapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .