Review: Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray


6/19/2014





When it comes to styling my hair, I am pretty low maintenance. I like to be able to jump out of bed in the morning and not have to worry too much about what my hair looks like. That “just out of bed” look has always been a favourite of mine, however I am unfortunate enough to have quite fine hair which can sometimes be a bit of a nightmare to style. While I do have naturally quite curly/wavy hair, due it it's fine nature it can sometimes lack that bouncy “bed head” vibe that I long for. As it turns out, looking effortless can actually require quite a bit of effort!


After doing a bit of research online, reading up on lots of various hair care routines by lots of different beauty bloggers, I discovered a whole lot of love for sea salt spray. I also discovered that “bed head” goddess Alexa Chung likes to use salt spray to add texture to her hair, so I knew it had to be a winner. 


I picked up this Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray from Boots for under £5, and I'm really loving it so far. I usually dry my hair until it's about 75%, spray the product on the damp ends and then scrunch it up with my hands. It does exactly what it says on the tin; it gives you an effortless beachy look as well as helping to define natural curls and texture. It doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or greasy, in fact you can barely feel it in your hair at all. It is also very easy to brush out if you feel like changing your hair style. Not only is it really good for creating waves, but it can also be used to style and add texture to other looks!


I would definitely recommend the Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray, however I can't wait to try some of the many other salt sprays that are also available. I think next on my list is the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray...


Which hair care products are you loving right now?


xo, Karen

2 comments

  1. If Alexa Chung favours salt sprays then you know they must be good! This sounds great! I'm using a Charles Worthington spray to give my hair lots of added volume and texture :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we have the same hair type, definitely going to pick this up! x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .