Review: Liz Earle Skin Essentials


6/20/2014




I'm a huge fan of Liz Earle products because they really help my sensitive skin, especially when I have blemishes, and my skins looks and feels so much better when I use them. I started out out the Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser, and although it is a bit out of my budget, I have to say it really is worth it. I find that if I ever I stray away and use a cheaper product, the results are never as good. For this very reason, I decided to pick up some of the other products from the same range. 


I start by massaging the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser gently onto my dry skin, making sure to cover around my eyes, face and neck. I then warm my muslin cloth under warm water and use it to gently remove the product from my skin. I then pat my face dry and wait a minute before applying the Instant Boost Skin Tonic using a cotton pad. The Skin Tonic leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready to be moisturised. Finally, I pump a pea sized amount of the Skin Repair Light Moisturiser onto my hand and apply it evenly across my face and neck. A small amount of this product really does go a long way and the bottle is supposed to last up to 3 months.


Another thing I really love about Liz Earle products is that they can work on any combination of skin, due to their natural ingredients. My skin is very sensitive and my skin type often changes depending on the season. During the warmer months I find that I am usually oily/combination.


It is worth buying The Skin Essentials kit altogether from a Liz Earle counter, because it can work out a little cheaper buying the products together and they often give you some really good freebies as well. I highly recommend the Liz Earle products, although they are a little pricey (around £45 altogether), they are the best thing that has happened to my sensitive skin in a very long time.




Do you use Liz Earle products? I would love to know what you think!


xo, Karen 


*A special thank you to Mo from the Liz Earle team in Belfast for being really wonderful and for helping me find the perfect products for my long suffering skin!*

Post a Comment

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .