Blog Awards Ireland 2014


6/01/2014



Hello lovelies! 

Nominations for the Blog Awards Ireland are now open!
You only need one nomination to make the "long-list" (so I may have popped in a little nomination for myself... no shame!) and the rest is left up to the judges. It is always nice to support your favorite blogs and I'll be nominating a few of mine for sure!

If you want to, you could nominate my blog for Best Newcomer, Best Design or Best Fashion, and don't forget to nominate your other favorites too!
Below you will find everything you need to nominate A Stitch To wear. Thank you so much! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend ♡

xo, Karen

http://www.blogawardsireland.com/

Blog: astitchtowearblog.blogspot.co.uk

Email: karenlouiseflynn@gmail.com

DOB: 01/08/91

County: Antrim


2 comments

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .