Yellow Flowers


5/16/2014




Happy Friday everybody! The sun is shining today here in Ireland and it seems like everybody had the same idea, because the beer gardens are jam packed! I have been enjoying a relaxing few days because I have a week or so before my last exam. So, I'm trying to make the most of it by doing absolutely nothing


Today was the hottest day of the year so far, and sunny weather calls for a summer dress! I love this floral dress, available from my favourite boutique Liberty Blue. The white background with the lovely yellow floral print makes it perfect for a sunny day just like this one!


Anyway, just a short post from me this evening as I'm very busy, you know, doing nothing...


 I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!




xo, Karen



Outfit c/o Liberty Blue, Photography by Rachael.

5 comments

  1. You're like a little ray of sunshine! Long may the good weather last ;)


    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and it's so nice now that the weather is getting better, I hope you had a great weekend :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on this dress!
    Good luck with the final exam!

    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .