Who's That Girl?


5/03/2014





Hello there! I almost can't believe the weekend is here already, these past few weeks have flown by so quickly. It's all good though because that means Summer is just around the corner. My exams start next week so that's why I haven't be so active on my blog lately, I can't express to you how awful my revision is going for them (really awful) but it'll all be over soon! Anyway, the other day I was running around town in this lovely little dress from Liberty Blue, it really reminds me of Jess Day from New Girl aka all time girl crush Zooey Deschanel. The weather is always a bit unpredictable in Ireland but this was definitely a “legs out” day!


I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!


xo, Karen







Outfit c/o Liberty Blue. Photography by Rachael.



5 comments

  1. How have I only just come across your blog?! You look so lovely! Good luck with your exams, I've got my final ever university hand in coming up in just over two weeks too so I feel your pain! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You look way cuter than Zoey Deschanel hehe ;) Fair play for getting the legs out too. I know all too well in Ireland it's a very very rare occurrence ;)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is totally gorgeous! That dress is so lovely :') The last few weeks have just been good days for dresses here in Ireland :'D
    Oh and good luck with your exams, you will do excellent ^_^

    -Amber

    www.theambiismiley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit and I really like the belt thing in your waist it ties everything together. Good luck with your exams! :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such lovely comments! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .