Summertime In Bloom


5/11/2014




Another Summer dress... how original, I know! Seriously though, sometimes it can be really hard to find the right floral printed dress, and when I spotted this one I instantly fell in love with it. To be honest, I usually avoid anything bodycon but I just thought I would try this dress on anyway because I loved the print so much. 


I have to say that I am  really glad I did because it feels great on! Most of the time, I sort of feel like I am dressed like a little girl, but I actually feel quite, um, woman-ly in this dress! Both the material and the cut make it super flattering and I absolutely love the neckline on it as well.


Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. I have an exam tomorrow and I am super nervous. Wish me luck!



xo, Karen




Dress c/o Liberty Blue. Photography by Rachael.

7 comments

  1. I love the print and the cute neckline, but I'm the same bodycon kind of scares me a little. I loved the shape of the boats print coral dress you wore, that's more my comfort shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K! I normally go for skater style dresses because they are really flattering and feel more comfortable, it's always good to try something new though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo many pretty dresses Karen! I can't keep up hehe ;)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shape Karen, very 60s x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I love the shape of the dress and it's print is gorgeous! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is very pretty and really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .