Signs of Summer


6/02/2014



Hello there! So, I am completely stoked that summer is almost here. When the sun comes out, people just seem happier and there is always so much to look forward to. My boyfriend and I went out for a Sunday stroll to make the most of the lovely weather. I wore this kimono, cheery floral top and necklace, all from New Look, to match my sunny mood!


Anyway, just a short little post from me today. I'm so glad I can finally say, I've finished my exams! It feels so good to finally be free for Summer.


I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a great start to your week!


xo, Karen


Wearing: Sunglasses - Forever 21, Kimono, Top & Necklace - New Look, Bracelets - Black Tied.

7 comments

  1. Really cute outfit I love the jacket/kimono thing that would be great and perfect for summer, and great over a dress or maxi dress.

    http://everyonewantstosmile.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful detailing on the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kimono Karen! And totally get how your feeling about summer (no uni or exams! Win win! ) x x x

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty! This is such a gorgeous outfit for summer - I love the floral top paired with a floral statement necklace. And those mint sunglasses!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlene you are so sweet! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .