Sail Away


5/24/2014



I cannot get enough of this nautical print from Liberty blue. I mean, just look at how cute this skirt is! Teamed with a simple blouse, with a pretty little peter-pan collar, I'm letting the skirt do all the talking. I also really love anything with pockets, mainly because sometimes I feel a bit awkward with my hands and pockets are a great way of hiding them. Also, even though this outfit is very feminine, I can still accommodate my inner-tomboy by slouching a little with my hands shoved in my front pockets! 


In this outfit, I feel like something straight out of Mad Men, which happens to be one of my favourite TV shows. I would give anything to look like Joan, so I'm not complaining about that one bit! Unlike Joan, I don't work in an office or even anything remotely similar, so I'll just have to channel this look when I'm shopping in Tesco or something...


Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!


xo, Karen




Outfit c/o Liberty Blue. Photography by Rachael.

4 comments

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love your style so much!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :)


    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .