May Wish List ♡


5/01/2014

May Wish List




Hello there! I feel so bad for neglecting my blog lately, I have just been so incredibly busy preparing for exams, but after this month I will be free. Yay! I have been very busy indeed, but that's not to say I haven't been procrastinating just a little here and there. My student loan arrived a few days ago, so naturally I have been looking online, trying to decide what I should blow it on. Will I ever learn? Probably not. I decided to put together a little wish list of all the things I would love to get this month. Enjoy!


What's on your May wish list?


I hope all have a fantastic day. Happy Friday!


xo, Karen


7 comments

  1. I want that t-shirt more than anything right now! Great wishlist! xx

    http://anxiouslybold.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tshirt! It's adorable. Great wishlist.
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I might just have to treat myself to it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those jeans look so damn comfy! :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love High Beam!! It's such a great highlighter!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, I really REALLY want some Mom Jeans !! :-)
    Check out my new blog?
    www.racheljaynebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .