Little Details


5/14/2014



I wore this outfit while out and about last Sunday, it was such a lovely sunny day and I didn't even need to wear a jacket. A sure sign that Summer is on it's way! 

I usually talk about just the clothes in my outfit posts but today's post is about the little details that can really pull an outfit together. Last week, I picked up this amazing statement necklace from New Look. It's so pretty, I just want to wear it with everything! Pastel colours are still doing it for me, as you can tell, I even have a matching mint phone cover.


Earlier this month, I posted about Irish brand, Black Tied, and their wonderful range of jewellery. I have actually be wearing this little Rose Quartz Gold Fatima bracelet non-stop since I got it. Now I can't wait to get some more and stack them up!


Last but not least, can we please just take a moment to talk about these shoes? The amazing Irish blogger Leanne Woodfull held a give away not too long ago, and I was lucky enough to win these ridiculously amazing Red or Dead silver brogues. I absolutely love them! The actually go with more outfits than I thought they would and they are really comfortable too. Make sure you check out Leanne's blog Thunder + Threads here!


Anyway, just a little post from me today because, you guessed it, exams are still taking over my life. Thankfully they'll all be over soon! 


I hope you're all having a lovely week so far.



xo, Karen 




Outfit featuring Top & necklace - New Look, Joni jeans - Topshop, Bracelet - Black Tied, Nails - Essie Spin The Bottle, Shoes - Red or Dead. Photography by John






6 comments

  1. In love with this outfit! Those Joni jeans look fantastic on you :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fee! They are so comfy, I hardly ever take them off! x

      Delete
  2. Your shoes ! Love it !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes!!
    Mint is my favourite pastel colour and that's great necklace. I'm not really into statement necklaces myself but I like the way others can wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comments! Can't believe I was lucky enough to win the shoes, they are fantastic. Hope you're all having a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit as it's simple yet very chic!

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .