Black Tied


5/10/2014



I first discovered the Irish brand Black Tied on Twitter and I was immediately drawn  in by their unique range of jewels. They have so much on offer so it was quite hard to choose but in the end I got myself the Gold Evil Eye Crystal Chain Bracelet and the Rose Quartz and Gold Fatima Bracelet. Before I got these, I didn't really wear bracelets that much but since they arrived, I have been wearing them non stop! I just think they look so pretty together, I especially love the colour of the Rose Quartz bracelet. These pieces will definitely see me through the Summer, but I can't wait to get some more to add to my collection! 


You can shop Black Tied on ASOS Marketplace here.


I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!



xo, Karen

1 comment

  1. They are so cool! Loving the evil eye, always watching ;)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .