Zooey Deschanel x Tommy Hilfiger


4/26/2014




My all-time favourite girl crush Zooey Deschanel and iconic American designer Tommy Hilfiger, have teamed up to create a capsule collection for Macy's, titled “To Tommy, From Zooey.” The collection consists of Hilger's signature colour palate of red, white and blue and the silhouettes range from pleated skirt styles to classic shirt dresses. The entire collection has a retro feel with Deschanel describing it as “modical” meaning it has both mod and nautical influences. 




The “To Tommy, From Zooey” collection includes 14 dresses. It is not outrageously expensive but it is unfortunately only available in Macy's, which is of course American! They do offer international shipping but that might end up being rather expensive.


I am a big fan of this collection, I think maybe the polka-dot shirt dress is my favourite!




 I would love to know what you think of this collection, let me know in the comments section below. 


I hope are all having a lovely weekend so far! 


xo, Karen





7 comments

  1. You kinda look like her actually haha :)

    -clemence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I can't believe I haven't seen your blog before as it's really good. Will defiantly come back again and follow you.

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be modelling for this little collaboration! The perfect candidate ;) X

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words you lovely ladies! :-) Hope you're all having an amazing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your post about the collaboration. I'm also a huge fan of her.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She is acting very well. I never seen before these kind of action. Thanks for sharing beautiful collections..Star Celebrity Pictures

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .