Review: Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water


4/17/2014



The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water has been a real life saver for me over the past few weeks. Gone are the days of red puffy eyes from pulling and tugging at them too much. Normally, my eyes are very sensitive and I have trouble finding products that don't sting them. I also really dislike applying anything to my face that has a strong, overly perfumed scent. Luckily, there is virtually no scent from this product and it feels really lovely and refreshing on the skin. I use it to remove my face make up, followed by a separate eye make up remover. I have to say, it does most of the job, really well actually. It is really good at removing most, if not all of my make up and I only ever have to use a couple of pads with it. I do usually follow up with a cleanser, but that is just personal preference. It is also really nice if you are make up up free and simply feel like refreshing your face during the day.


You get a whopping 400ml for under £3, which is brilliant, and you really only need to use a small amount for each use. All in all, I would really recommend this product and I hope they never discontinue it!


I hope you are all having a lovely week so far! 


xo, Karen

3 comments

  1. Ahhh people have been raving about this for a wee while now! Sounds like the holy grail of gentle cleanser, definitely must snatch one of these badboys uuuppppp :) Fab post doll <3

    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clare. I know there are so many good reviews, especially by bloggers! I usually avoid doing a review if there's already quite a few, but this stuff is just too good, I couldn't resist!

    It's only £2.99 in Boots so you should pick some up and give it a go :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently trying to use up a bottle of the L'Oreal Micellar Water. I shall definitely be purchasing this once it's all gone! :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .