Kate Moss x Topshop 2014


4/12/2014





Mossy is back and just in time for festival season too! I remember the original collection from seven years ago and I loved it. However, I'm so glad she has teamed up with Topshop again now that I am old enough to have my own bank account! This time around it is a Spring Summer collection of boho-luxe garments, think 1920's flapper meets 1970's bohemian. It is exactly what you would expect from Kate Moss. Predictable maybe, but that's not always a bad thing. Together, Kate Moss and Topshop have captured her signature style and turned it into a really cool and wearable collection.  


I think my favourite piece is the fringed leather jacket!


What do you think of the Kate Moss x Topshop 2014 collection?



xo, Karen

5 comments

  1. WOW! GOOD! I INVITE U ON MY BLOGG :)) http://slavko-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think i will wear any of these but i'm glad kate did a collaboration witj topshop again !

    -clemence

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all a bit too stringy for my liking to be honest but I'm sure it would look great on some people! Don't think the spaghetti straps dangling all over the place would suit me. I'd probably just get caught in a door ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really awesome. Thanks for sharing nice collection. Hollywood Celebrities News

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .