Flower Child


4/17/2014



Every couple of weeks I like to buy some pretty flowers to brighten up my home. I love having flowers in the house and there are lots of lovely kinds to choose from at this time of year. I usually go for white or pink shades and I couldn't resist these beautiful roses!


 Coincidentally, I was also wearing this flower crown at the time, so I looked a little flower crazy. I picked this one up in New Look a few weeks back. They have lots of different colours and sizes to choose from and they aren't very expensive. However, I am going to try and make some of my own if I can!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend!


xo, Karen



Wearing: Flower Crown - New Look, Dungaree Dress - Vintage, Boots - Topshop. Photography by Rachael.

17 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous, so is your flower crown! I love keeping flowers in the house too. Even when they fade, they're still so pretty, it's hard for me to part with them! Lovely post, as always ♥

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! xxx

    www.cookiesandperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies! Hope you had a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy little flower child hehe! Adorable ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral crown looks so cute! You look gorgeous


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely here - I love the peekaboo pictures!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  7. that crown looks so pretty on you, glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so sweet! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, just poppin by again to tell you that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! more info is on my blog, hope this makes you happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!

    I have actually already posted about the Liebster Award:
    http://astitchtowearblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award_25.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lovely lady - I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my last blog post for details: http://onceuponapicturephotography.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your pictures are amazing quality! I am giving you a little follow, have a nice evening :-)

    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit and the pictures are gorgeous! It's always nice with some flowers :)

    Just followed on Bloglovin, I love your blog!
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the floral crown, the make up, and the outfit! Everything is perfect! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Both are really awesome. Thanks for sharing nice information to us. Latest Hollywood Movies Trailers

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .