Dreaming Of Summer


4/09/2014





Hello there! I know it is only April, but as I am stuck indoors revising, I cannot help but dream about Summertime. In just over one month I will be free from assignments and exams and I could not be more excited! I have found myself reminiscing quite a lot about last Summer. These photographs were taken by my lovely boyfriend, on a really sunny day we spent in the park. I cannot tell you how ready I am for lazy Summer days spent lying in the grass without a care in the world!


I hope you are all having a lovely day so far, and if you are in the middle of assignment just like me – good luck!


xo, Karen



Wearing: Topshop Dress, H&M Shoes. Photography by John.

5 comments

  1. the ice cream van is sooo cute ! lovely pictures xx

    -clemence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Those pictures are just lovely! :) I wish it was summer already too. I a little more than 2 months I'll be as good as finished (just a few things left but with enough free time) and then it will be so hot here in Spain that I wish I had a pool .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I google "summertime" I want these pictures to pop up! So lovely! Dreaming of a little 99 right now :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! I'm so looking forward to summertime too although it's been a pretty sunny spring so far in California! Love your blog ♥

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore ice cream vans, they're so nostalgic! Your dress is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .