All About The Little Things


4/12/2014



Everyday I try to make it a point to appreciate the little things in life that make my day better. Here are some photographs, capturing some fleeting moments that have made me smile. I thought it would be nice to share these with you all, it really is the simple things that make me happy. I think sometimes we all get so caught up in our busy lives that we end up taking these little things for granted. 


Anyway, just a short little post from me today. Sorry I have been a bit quiet lately! As I mentioned in my last post, these past few weeks have just been really hectic with assignments. It's the absolute worst! At least it will all be over soon and then I'll be free for Summer. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! 


 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!


xo, Karen

3 comments

  1. What a sweet post and wonderful message. Love these photos - especially the flowers :)

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, and beautiful pictures! It's good to remember to appreciate the little things :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the studies! Adorable little snippets ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .