A Woodland Advenure


3/16/2014




Hello there! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far. I was lucky enough to take a day trip with my friends yesterday to Tollymore Forest Park. Situated at the foot of the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore is a rare treat. It is so vast and beautiful, you could get lost there for days, marveling at all of the curiosities it has to offer. It is so beautiful in fact, it has featured in Game Of Thrones. 



We enjoyed a picnic in the sun, celebrating a friend's birthday, followed by an afternoon filled with tree-climbing, stone-hopping and exploring the great outdoors. I love to get out of the city from time to time and take in the fresh air of the countryside. Now that I'm back, I can't wait to plan our next adventure!



I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday so far!



xo, Karen






Wearing: Vintage Coat, Forever 21 Dress, New Look Boots

Post a Comment

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .