Time For Tea


3/31/2014




Hello there! Monday is here again and I have another busy week ahead, this one will be full of assignments unfortunately. However, I am off all next weekend so I can treat myself then! This weekend was so lovely. Even though I had to work most of it, I had Saturday off, so John and I went for a really nice lunch and he treated me to the Topshop Blush Midi Tulle Skirt from my March Wish List! The skirt is so feminine and fun, I cannot wait to style it for a blog post! 


These photographs are from a little day trip to Dublin with my friend Rachael. We visited Beaux Bows and Yesterhere and they had the cutest little tea sets on sale. Anyone who knows me well will know just how obsessed I am with tea. I love it so much, I am actually running out of cupboard space in my kitchen because I pick up a box of herbal tea almost every time I pop to the shop. Being typically Irish, I am a firm believer in that a good cup of hot tea solves everything. Well maybe not everything, but it sure is a great way to start!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a very happy Mother's Day!


xo, Karen


Outfit c/o Beaux Bows. Photography by Rachael.





4 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress and I love the new layout, so slick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are absolutely beautiful! :)

    lovely blog!
    followed you on bloglovin'

    www.clxo.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it.
    Follow me on Bloglovin? I'll follow right back!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1535923

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies! I'll pop on over to your blogs now! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .