Simple Skincare


3/19/2014




I often get questions asking what my skincare routine is. I am fortunate enough to be blessed with relatively clear skin and I was lucky enough to escape my teens without suffering from acne. Of course, I do get the odd spot here and there, but it's nothing to really complain about. While I love to try and test new products, the truth is, I have been using Simple products since I was about 16. My skin is quite sensitive and can't handle anything overly perfumed. I love the fact that I can pick up Simple products from almost anywhere, even my local Tesco down the road.


Anyway, yesterday I picked up their Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover for the small price of £3.25. It feels really gentle on the eyes and removes liquid eyeliner with ease. I would definitely recommend getting this before forking out for a more expensive eye make up remover. I am also a big fan of the Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion. It removes all traces of make up and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight.


Overall, I really love Simple. I think they have really upped their game over the years by creating new and unique products, which are all really affordable and do a wonderful job. 


I hope you're all having a lovely day so far! 


xo, Karen

Post a Comment

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .