Ready For Spring


3/25/2014



I cannot quite put into words just how ready for Spring I am. Of course, it is still quite cold here in Ireland, but every so often we get a wave of warmer weather and I cannot help but get excited about it. This lovely bright outfit from Carousel has got me in the mood for Spring and I am absolutely head over heels in love with the cute peter-pan collar on this jumper. A brightly coloured light-knit is just what I need for the seasonal transition, and this navy skirt and green satchel combination is pure perfection. 


I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Happy Sunday from me!


xo, Karen



Outfit c/o Carousel. Photography by Rachael.

4 comments

  1. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being Brazilian, this weather frustrates me to boot! Can't wait for Sprin/Summer myself! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little outfit! You have a lovely blog, I'm now a new follower! :) I'm so ready for spring and summer too.. yay for sunshine! xx

    tinytaniatalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you much for all of the lovely comments! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .