Our Love Is Like A Carousel


3/27/2014




Hello there! This post features a shoot I did a few weeks back with Carousel. I have been having so much fun recently playing dress up in all of my favourite places to shop, I never want it to end!


Carousel is a unique, independently owned Irish store, situated on Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. The area is also known as the city’s “Indie Quarter.” The cobbled streets are lined with bustling cafés, bars and vintage shops. It is the perfect place to spend your Saturday in the city.


I have always had a serious soft spot for Dublin, and it is always such a treat to pop in to Carousel when I am there. They offer both vintage and vintage inspired pieces, their very own 'Carousel' brand, and a selection of internationally sourced brands. Including a new addition, called 'Circus' which includes the Pleated Swallow Skirt pictured above. I love the atmosphere in the store, which is filled with fun and feminine pieces. They carry an extensive range of accessories too, I have to admit, I found it very difficult not to bring all of their coloured satchels home with me! I have to say, I think my favourite piece from the shoot had to be the pink peter-pan collared top, it is just so pretty and perfect for a sunny Spring day!


What I love most about Carousel, is that all of their designs are extremely wearable. In store, you will find something for every occasion and most of their pieces can be dressed up or down and are designed to flatter every body shape. Their designs are both romantic and timeless, and can be pulled out of your wardrobe season after season. The staff are absolutely wonderful. They are so lovely and cheerful, and more than willing to go out of their way to make sure you have the most comfortable shopping experience possible.


If you ever find yourself shopping in the capital, make sure to pop in to see the girls in Carousel. Even if you are just popping in for a look, the store is an absolute joy walk around in! If you are not fortunate enough to find yourself in Dublin anytime soon, never worry, Carousel have an excellent online store which you can visit here.


I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far!


xo, Karen



Outfits c/o Carousel. Photography by Rachael.

6 comments

  1. Lovely post! just thought i'd let you know ive nominated you for the liebster award!
    Look at my latest blog post for more information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Crystal! I have already blogged about the award :-) Thank you for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clothes are so pretty and your pictures are seriously out of the world beautiful...I feel like I have entered fantasy land haha :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .