March Wish List ♡


3/13/2014

March Wish List ♡

March Wish List ♡ by astitchtowear featuring a tulle skirt





1. Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses - Shadesdaddy.com
2. Nails, Pastel Glitter, Light Green - Topshop
3. Arctic Monkeys Tee - Etsy
4. Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc - Nars
5. Blush Midi Tulle Skirt - Topshop
6. Vibrant Tumbled Ballerinas - Topshop



Hello there! I hope you're all having a lovely week so far! Here is a little March wish list I just put together. I am seriously lusting after the Topshop skirt, I might just have to order it today! It's so beautiful and sunny here right now, which I am so happy about because I seemed to complain a lot in my previous posts about the unpredictable Irish weather! 



What's on your March wish list? 



I hope you're all having a great day so far! 



xo, Karen



1 comment

  1. I also really want to try out Nars Sheer Glow! I'm just nervous to part with that amount of money on a foundation, haha! x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .