Liberty Blue


3/20/2014



Liberty Blue, oh how I love you! An award winning independent boutique situated on the bustling Lombard Street, Belfast. This street is home to some of Belfast's most historical buildings, including White's Tavern which opened it's doors way, way back in 1630. Inside Liberty Blue, the shop itself is a treasure trove of vintage and vintage inspired clothing and jewellery. You can find something for every occasion, be it a birthday, wedding, or even just something stylish to wear to the office. The shop is filled with beautiful prints, from pretty florals to cute little birds and bicycles, as well as frills, lace and perfect peter-pan collars.


What I love about Liberty Blue, is that they only stock clothing from local or independent designers, so you know you will always walk away with something unique. The expert staff are absolutely wonderful. They are just so lovely and more than happy to see to your individual needs. The atmosphere is very relaxed and you could easily spend hours in here, pouring over different outfits. I also love that they play records from start to finish, it is just a little thing, but it makes me so happy.


I had so much fun on this shoot as I fell in love with every single outfit I tried on, I would have happily tried everything they had in store! You can find Liberty Blue on Facebook here


Happy first day of Spring AND International Day of Happiness!


xo, Karen 



Outfits c/o Liberty Blue. Photography by Rachael.


8 comments

  1. Such beautiful items. We will have to go here next time I am in Belfast! You look grogeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember back in the day when Liberty Blue was where you got your printed t-shirts and slightly better rock/goth gear than Fresh Garbage. I like how Liberty Blue has evolved almost to reflect my own changing fashion style, wish I was richer so I could buy more in there though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elaine! I think you would really love it, I'll bring you if we have time in April!

    flailsandnails I know exactly what you mean, it really is such a treat to pick something up from there! You can get some great little bargain accessories when you need a fix which is great too :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously your dresses are so so lovely, and you're absolutely beautiful in them! This little shop seems also super cute, I wish there was one near where I leave!

    xoxo - http://thefrenchelie.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Your dresses are beautiful!

    xoxo

    http://confessionalprofessionaldramaqueen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOO excited to be heading back home in April - a quick stop and spree at Liberty Blue is in order! I especially need that beautiful skirt in my life <3 Beautiful blog post my lovely, keep 'em coming! :)

    Claire xo
    dainty-ghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. some very gorgeous photos and outfits :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the really lovely comments everybody! I could spend all day in Liberty Blue, the dresses are amazing!

    Claire you would look gorgeous in that skirt! x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .