Capturing The Little Things


3/08/2014


Hello there! I have been a little bit quiet on the blog recently because I've been very busy, but being very busy means I will have lots to blog about soon! I am so, so happy to see the sun finally shining here in Ireland. Winter seems to be the longest month and as silly as it sounds - I always worry that it will never end! Here are some photographs from my phone that I took over the past couple of weeks. I love to capture little every day moments. as I find that sometimes those photographs turn out to be the nicest. If you like these, you can find even more on my Instagram account.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!

xo, Karen

2 comments

  1. These are such beautiful pictures. I love the flowers they remind me of spring/summer and the sun...something I think we are all looking forward to! I can not wait to read all that you will have to blog about soon :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment Emma! xx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .