Mid Winter Wish List


2/01/2014

Mid Winter Wishlist

Mid Winter Wishlist by astitchtowear

It's finally February, yes! I don't know about you, but January felt like the longest month ever to me. I can finally say good-bye to exams and assignments, even if it's just for a little while, hurrah!

As much as we are all getting very excited about new spring trends, I am definitely still feeling the winter chill! I really love dressing for the cold weather, so I have absolutely no problems with updating my winter wardrobe.

Even though Autumn seems like forever ago now, I haven't really gotten over autumnal shades. I really love the neutral colours, especially paired with deep wines and forest greens. I'm also obsessed with gingham right now and I'm so happy it's such a big trend at the moment. Topshop have loads of really nice pieces, it's so hard to choose just one! I picked this beautiful smock dress because it looks like it would be perfect to cosy up in on a cold winter's day.

1. ASOS scarf
2. Topshop hat
3. Tea mug
4. Topshop tan boots
5. Topshop gingham check smock dress
6. Dorothy Perkins ankle socks

What's on your wish list? I would love to know, feel free to leave a comment or a link to yours below.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!

xo, Karen


8 comments

  1. I could do with a pair of Tan boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes plz, though we've gotta go size 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Ok, I'll just wear really really thick socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!
    Perhaps you'd like to follow each other on
    BLOGLOVIN ?

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that hat!! I'm going to see if I can find it and do you know it's there's anymore colours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment Habby! I actually manged to grab it in the sale the other day! It's available in red and black too but at full price. xo


    http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/bags-accessories-1702216/hats-463/homburg-hat-2347183?bi=61&ps=20

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a nice blog! I love your design!

    Arayne http://arianaly.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .